[Buyj3llo] - May 5 [Buyj3llo] - May 5

This is phenomenal, with the exception of one thing : that noise in the background. It gets quite obnoxious after a while. It's the one that sounds like a Squirtle laughing.

buyj3llo responds:

OMG, which sound? lol, it sounds like squirtle laughing??? which sound is that! HAHA, sorry dude. I would never intentionally put something that annoying in song. Thanks for the review.

[Buyj3llo] - No Mas [Buyj3llo] - No Mas

Sounds like Aphex Twin if he made hip-hop, great stuff man.

buyj3llo responds:

"sounds like Aphex Twin" is the highest compliment that you can give someone making Electronic music.

Simple House Song Simple House Song

The strings that come in at about 40 seconds in have to much treble/mid. Other than that I don't really see anything wrong with this.

Cadence Cadence

Wow... this is actually really great. I hear a fusion of a lot of different genres here. It's like if Rustie and Borgore had a baby, and it listened to a little bit of Kanye West.

Steel and Ivory Steel and Ivory

This is definitely a refreshing change from the generic dance stuff that regularly gets posted on here. This isn't really my type of jazz, but it's still quite nice.

Bath In The River Styx Bath In The River Styx

This is really nice, but I'm not the biggest fan of the drum and electric guitar tones.

One man army One man army

Sounds kind of like the White Stripes mixed with... I don't even know what. My only issue is that the drums seem to be a bit overpowering.

God of Dubstep God of Dubstep

This is some strange stuff. I wouldn't even call this dubstep... it's more like... I have no clue. It has a dubstep (ish) beat, dance melodies, vocal samples that remind me of hardstyle, and a lot of peculiar, unique sounds. My only problem with it is the wobble at the end. It's not the lack of oomph that bothers me, it's just that I get the feeling it would give me a headache if it were any louder.

IIPhase responds:

Haha it can't get any louder it has very hard limiter.
It is dubstep. Because what defines dubstep is not so much the wobble everybody talks about it is the timing of the beat together with highly electronic sounds.
The fact that the bpm is 140 and the timing is dub makes it dubstep.
I have chosen to make the usual low sound a bit higher in octave and shift the electronic organ bells a bit lower. it gave a surprising and unique character. Rather than wandering over the same paths i explore.
Thanks for appreciating the uniqueness!

Orchestno Orchestno

This is pretty nice, however, it would be cool to hear more of a genre mix. As in actual Baroque/Classical/Romantic era music combined with techno.

haloflooder responds:

Thanks. I planned to make another mix like that.

Wip3 Wip3

This is really nice, and I actually really like the sound that the wobble has.