Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This would have been a fun game, but a few problems held it back. For one, the AI liked to bug out. Sometimes your squadmates will just lean against a wall, vibrating. The boss characters have way, way, WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much health. Killing them is one of the most tedious things I've ever done in a game. I'd rather grind skills in Runescape than fight those things. The part where there were two was the worst (round 20 something on arena mode. They killed all 5 (or 6) people in my squad, and I had shot them in the face with all of the ammo on the map, and neither of them had even lost their helmets. Unbelievable. It doesn't help that there are control issues. Often my character will be moving or shooting nearly ten seconds after I have let go of a key or stopped clicking the mouse. Also, they're just unresponsive in general, and your character often won't do anything when a key is pressed.

Endless War 3 Endless War 3

Nice.

I'd like to see a multiplayer version of this. I also love all of the Fallout references (NCR, Bozar, G11).

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Oooh

I'm worth a nice 50$

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Good, but glitchy as hell

This is good, but oftentimes it's down and won't load, or it says that you're already logged in. Please fix these problems, I've been happily trolling people in this chatroom since it first came out.

Jewel Breaking Jewel Breaking

Pretty good game

Pretty good game

~Stick Slayer~ ~Stick Slayer~

Meh

Graphics are bad, no goal, no enemies

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Ugh

Whenever I let go of one of the arrow keys the guy starts running left and there's no way to stop him, so the game is basically unplayable.

Communist in Space Communist in Space