knife training knife training

Wow

This is straight epic. The storyline is so complex that it makes my head spin. I love how the characters develop throughout this video, and I love how deep their personalities are. Nobody in this film (can I call it that?) has black-and-white motives. You also handled topics of death and drug abuse in an extremely realistic manner. This is simply a masterpiece. However, I did take off one point due to it being a bit too long for NG. I think that you should write a novel, or a screenplay. If this flash is any indicator, you would write a modern marvel of literature.

9/10
5/5

Ode to ye B Ode to ye B

Lol

This is the lowest rated flash on NG. In fact, this guy has made the 17 lowest rated flashes on NG. Damn. Illuminate is my hero.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Haha

Lowtax is going to punch Eric? Isn't he too busy getting knocked the fuck out by Uwe Boll?

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Candiru

Those bugs that swim up your dick are actually fish, and they live in South America, not Africa.

Rebooting The Madness Rebooting The Madness

I gave it a 9

I gave it a 9 cause the blue guy has no hands

£ £

Hey everybody

Right click and press play to watch a cool flash pelicula

Say Dammit! Say Dammit!

Meh

The animation was pretty good I guess, but I don't find it all too funny

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

I didn't particularly like it

But I'll go ahead and give a 10 because Russian is by far the best sounding language

What is Love? What is Love?

Has anyone else noticed

The anti-love guy's room number is 96, the opposite of 69? Thought that was interesting

SS- Repetition SS- Repetition

Cool

Nice use of some Ventertainment there